- Protection against bright light sources - Digital NV devices can be turned on in daylight without the fear of being damaged either immediately or in the long-term. For cases when the device is used during the day has a light filter in the objectives cover, it reduces the amount of light getting into the objective, decreases brightness and increases a contrast of image making observation more comfortable.
- Rangefinding reticle - Digital NV Attachments Digiforce have a rangefinding reticle which enables distance measuring to observed objects with known height (deer - 1,7m; boar – 0,7m; hare – 0,3m) with a sufficient precision.
- Video Out - Digital Attachments Digiforce are equipped with a jack allowing connection of external video recording sources or TV set facilitating long-time stationary viewing.
- External Power Supply - Operation time can be significantly prolonged by using high-capacity external power supply units attached to the Digiforce via an External Power jack. During extended use in freezing weather, the external power supply units can be stored under the operators’ clothes via an included extension lead.
- Display OFF - When it is necessary to temporarily stop observation the user can apply DISPLAY OFF function. It provides the necessary level of camouflage (no light from the eyepiece of the device) between observation sessions as well as the fast restart of observation (when a display is turned off, all other systems are working; for a normal operation, it is enough just to power on the display again).
- Mounts - Digital NV scopes Digiforce are equipped with an original mount fitting which combines a ¼“ tripod socket (to enable mounting on a tripod) and a Mil – STD 1913 weaver short rail to enable mounting different accessories including auxiliary IRs, sound amplification and other systems.
Click here for specs